- Reference Number : refs/011637
- Directorate : Forensic Pathology Service
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : 173,703.00 – 204 612.00 per Annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. W D Fouche (082) 459 4659
- Senior certificate/ Grade 12 or National Diploma/ Degree in Public Management, Management Assistant or related qualification. Proven relevant experience in administration clerk will be added advantage. A valid driving licence. Must be Computer literate (MS Office) proof required. Good office organisational skills. Communication skills (writing and verbal) fluent in English. Knowledge and understanding legislative frameworks governing the public services. Ability to pay close attention to detail in work/report preparation. Basic bookkeeping, office planning, organisational and archiving skills. Punctuality (time management).
- Assist in the management and organization of post- Mortem area and operational office. Provide efficient and effective administration service to all related stakeholder. systematic organisational and monitoring of human remains admitted and released. Daily updating of relevant registers thought MS (Excel) Spreadsheets to ensure that statistics are available on a daily / weekly/ monthly basis as requested. Records keeping of unidentified and unclaimed human remains, in addition to all remains in storage. Attend telephone enquiries and interaction with stakeholders such as doctors, SAPS, funeral undertaker and families as may be required. Compile cremation documents. The successful candidate will be requested to assist with HRM, Asset and PM Administration.
- Gauteng Forensic Medical Service is committed to the pursuit of diversity, redress and will promote representation in terms of race, disability and gender. Applications must consist of a fully completed and signed new Z83 form with a comprehensive CV containing contactable references as well as certified copies of qualifications, Valid driver’s license (copied both sides) and identity document if it’s a card (copied both sides). Applications should be submitted strictly online via Disability Connect or at https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/. The relevant reference number must be quoted in the application form. In terms of the National Qualification Framework Amendment Act 2019 it is an offence for any person to falsely or fraudulently claim to hold a qualification. Any person found to be misrepresenting their qualifications, work experience or facts in their CV will be disqualified and reported to the appropriate authority. Applications must be delivered to-: Forensic Medical Service 11 Diagonal Street 13 floor, reception, can be posted to-: Forensic Medical Service P.O Box 7128 Johannesburg 2000. Due to technical problems with GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently facing, applicants are encouraged to apply using hand delivery, postal address the institution is consistently facing, applicants are encouraged to apply using hand delivery, postal address.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Bronkhorstspruit FPS
Closing Date : 13-08-2021
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.