Administration Clerk (Re-advertisement)
- Reference Number : REFS/011519
- Directorate : Quality Assurance Department
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 173 703.00 (per annum plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. M Mthezuka-Kganakga Tel: 011 488 4600
- Grade 10 or equivalent / Grade 12 or equivalent. Knowledge: A range of work procedures such as, Data capturing, Administration procedures relating to working environment including norms and standards, Batho Pele Principles. Skills Administration Skills Reporting procedures. How to do basic research/gather information. Computer Literacy: (MS Suit). Ability to handle stressful environment. Office Organizations Skills. General filing including electronic filing skills. Conflict Management and people skills. Ability to perform routine tasks. Basic interpersonal relationship. Problem solving. The following will be an added advantage: Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with 2 to 5 years’ experience / Grade 10 or equivalent qualification with 0 to 2 years’ experience, Certificate or Diploma in Office management and a related qualification will be added advantage, A minimum of one (1) year experience in office management.
- Manage administration functions of the quality assurance office: manage all incoming and outgoing correspondence; arranging meetings and appointments, take minutes of meetings etc. Use computer skills for filling, statistics and database. General typing, making photocopies, ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment. Organizational storing paper, documents and computer information.
- Applications should be submitted on a (PDF Format only) to the following email-address Supporthr.Cmjah@gauteng.gov.za Only online application will be considered. PLEASE USE THE REFERENCE AS THE SUBJECT. The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and Maintenance of diversity and equity employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications should be submitted strictly online via Disability Connect or at https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/. Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents) with a C.V, applications must include three (3) contactable references, Certified copies (not older than 6 months) of I.D and Qualifications to be attached. Suitable candidate will be subjected to personnel suitability checks (criminal record check, citizenship verification, qualification/study verification and previous employment verification) Suitable candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes. Suitable candidates will undergo a medical screening test. Suitable candidates will have to disclose his / her financial interest. The Department of Health reserves the right to fill or not to fill the position. Due to high volumes of anticipated applications, communication will be limited to the shortlisted candidates only. Should you not hear from us within 3 months after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. White Male and Females, Coloured Males and females, Indian Males and Females, African Males and Females are encouraged to apply. NB!! Those who applied previously are encouraged to re-apply.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital
Closing Date : 05-08-2021
|Do you have grade 10 or equivalent qualification?|
|Do you have grade 12 or equivalent qualification?|
|Do you have Certificate or Diploma in Office Management?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.