- Reference Number : refs/011701
- Directorate : Revenue Management
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R173 703.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. E. Mathibedi, Contact No: 0725761980
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification. 1 year exposure in administration preferably in Finance environment will be an added advantage. National Diploma in Administration will be an added advantage. Computer knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, Internet, E-mail. Knowledge of legislation & regulation pertaining to Public Service Administration.
- Collate Annexure F’s (Patient Fee Transaction Statement) from all institutions. Analyse the Annexure F’s and report accordingly. Collate and consolidate the Institutions Ageing Analysis’ electronically. Identify provision for Bad Debts per Institution. Report Donations from all Institutions. Review Institutions All Revenue Reconciliations on a monthly basis i.e. Parking & Accommodation Recon, Debtors Recon & Cash Book Recon. Request & Analyse Reports on BAS. Attend to Institutions Queries and assist in Audit responses. Assist the Manager in adhoc Revenue Office Functions. Assist with queries from external stakeholders. Recording and tracking of both incoming and outgoing documents. Assist with administrative duties in the unit.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Applications should be submitted strictly online via Disability Connect or at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/ and it should be accompanied by a NEW Z83, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copies of qualifications, Identity and valid driver’s licence (where driver’s licence is an inherent requirement of the job). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. No hand-delivered, faxed, or e-mailed applications will be accepted. The Department reserves the right not to make appointment(s) to the advertised post(s). NB: For assistance with online applications please email your query to email@example.com.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Central Office, Johannesburg
Closing Date : 31-08-2021
|Do you have a Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification?|
|Do you have knowledge of legislation & regulation pertaining to Public Service Administration?|
|Are you computer literate?|
|Do you have 1 year exposure in administration preferably in Finance environment (will be an added advantage)?|
|Do you have a Diploma in Administration (will be an added advantage)?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.