- Reference Number : REFS/011413
- Directorate : An appropriate Trade Test Certificate. A minimum of 0-2 years of experience. A valid driver’s Licence. COMPETENCIES: Knowledge of Public Service Legislation, Policies and Regulations. Knowledge of OHS Act. Knowledge of the Departmental policies, strategies and procedures. Computer-aided technical applications. Knowledge of legal compliance. SKILLS- Technical report writing. Problem solving and analysis. Decision making. Team work. Creativity. Analytical. Self-management. Communication and Computer skills. Planning and organising skills.
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : Package : R190 653.00 – R 324 708.00 per annum (plus benefits). The offer is based on recognition of experience after a Trade test certificate. (Proof of recognized experience must be attached).
- Enquiries : Enquiries : Mr. Zebilon Maupa Tel: 072 668 0029/076 521 4118
An appropriate Trade Test Certificate. A minimum of 0-2 years of experience. A valid driver’s Licence.
COMPETENCIES: Knowledge of Public Service Legislation, Policies and Regulations. Knowledge of OHS Act. Knowledge of the Departmental policies, strategies and procedures. Computer-aided technical applications. Knowledge of legal compliance.
SKILLS– Technical report writing. Problem solving and analysis. Decision making. Team work. Creativity. Analytical. Self-management. Communication and Computer skills. Planning and organising skills.
Produce designs according to client specifications and within limits of production capability. Produce objects with material and equipment according to job specifications and recognised standards. Render quality assurance of produced objects. Inspect equipment and/or facilities for technical faults. Repair equipment and facilities according to standards. Test repair equipment and/or facilities against specifications. Service equipment and/or facilities according to schedule. Render quality assurance of serviced and maintained equipment and/or facilities. Compile and submit reports. Provide inputs to the operational plan. Keep and maintain job record/register. Supervise and mentor staff. Keep up with new technologies and procedures for continuous individual development.
These posts are a re-advertisement and those who previously applied are encouraged to re-apply.
PLEASE NOTE: To apply for the above position, please apply online via Disability Connect or at professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za Only online applications will be considered and for general enquiries please contact Human Resources on 072 668 0029/076 521 4118. NB: For assistance with online applications please email your query to email@example.com. Applications should be accompanied by a Z83, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) as well as certified copies of qualifications not older than 06 months, Identity and valid driver’s license (where driving/travelling is an inherent requirement of the job). It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of this post and candidates whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity will receive preference. It is the Department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). The Department reserves the right not to appoint. Disabled people are encouraged to apply. If you do not receive any response from us within 3 months, please accept your application was unsuccessful.
Employer : Department of Infrastructure Development
Location : Head Office Johannesburg
Closing Date : 05-07-2021
|Do you have an appropriate Trade Test Certificate?|
|Do you a valid driver’s license?|
Please Note :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.