- Reference Number : refs/011539
- Directorate : Anti Fraud & Corruption Unit
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R376 596.00 Per Annum
- Enquiries : Ms. Miyelani Tshabalala – 063 691 4046
- BA Degree in Public Management/ Governance/ Compliance and Risk/Ethics Management or equivalent. Relevant 3-5 years’ experience within Ethics, Integrity or compliance. Ethical reasoning and decision-making. Ability to prioritize, support and perform ethics functions. Highest level of personal and professional integrity. Experience in successfully managing projects. The ability to identify ethics risks, trends and monitoring skills. The ability to engage with various internal and external stakeholders. Well organized and good time management. Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to work well with the team and alone. Responsible and reliable and diligent with work ethic. Self-motivated and proactive. A valid driver’s license and membership with Ethics institute as Certified Ethics Officer will be an added advantage. Must have the following skills: Sound administration skills. Computer literacy and MS proficiency at an advanced level. Ability to Develop Ethics tools, posters, and write articles . Ability to negotiate and work under pressure. Ability to manage projects. Communications and Writing skills. Problem solving and initiative. Good understanding and interpretation of Public sector legislation. Experience in conducting benchmarking exercise, workshops and campaigns. Perform all administration work that relates to the unit whenever required to do so.
- Implement all Ethics programmes namely: Financial Disclosure, Gift and Hospitality and other Remunerative Work outside Public Service and Conflict of interest. Conduct Ethics Awareness campaigns to promote the Code of Conduct within the Department. Investigate the Auditor General and Gauteng Audit Services findings reports and report on the outcomes. Coordinate Ethics committee meetings. Manage Ethics Helpdesk and report on the ethical violations received. Submit monthly and quarterly reports to the Deputy Director on all Ethics Programmes.
- No late applications will be considered. No faxed or emailed applications will be accepted. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Applications should be submitted strictly online via Disability Connect or at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za and it should be accompanied by a new Z83, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) as well as certified copies of qualifications, Identity and valid driver’s license (where driving/travelling is an inherent requirement of the job). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Following the interview and exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic management competency assessment (in compliance with the DPSA Directive on the implementation of competency based assessments). The competency assessment will be testing generic management and development for SMS posts. The Department reserves the right not to make appointment(s) to the advertised post(s).
Employer : Department of Human Settlements
Location : Johannesburg
Closing Date : 27-08-2021
|Do you have a BA Degree in Public Management/ Governance/ Compliance and Risk/Ethics Management or equivalent qualifications?|
|Do you have a relevant 3-5 years’ experience within Ethics, Integrity or compliance?|
|Do you have the following experience, competencies and skills: Experience in conducting benchmarking exercise, workshops and campaigns; Experience in successfully managing projects, ethical reasoning and decision-making. Ability to prioritise, support and perform ethics functions. Highest level of personal and professional integrity. The ability to identify ethics risks, trends and monitoring skills. Sound administration skills. Computer literacy and MS proficiency at an advanced level. Ability|
|Do you have a valid driver’s license?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.