- Reference Number : refs/011464
- Directorate : Forensic Pathology Service
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 379 596- R 443 601 Per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. M Ramatsa (082) 306 3014
- A recognised three (3) years Degree/Diploma (NQF Level 6) in Management with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience at a supervisory level (level 7). Matric (Grade 12) certificate with at least 6 years at a supervisory level (level 7). Experience / exposure in Forensic Pathology Services and or other related services will be an added advantage. Knowledge and understanding of all legislative frameworks governing Public Service. Excellent communication, reporting, and writing skills. Computer literacy and a valid driver’s licence. Knowledge and understanding of Batho Pele Principle is vital.
- Manage and administer the Forensic Pathology Service facility with a view to provide efficient and effective service to the public. Ensure effective, efficient and economical training and development of personnel; Promote labour stability within facilities. Collate and analyse information obtained to provide required statistics and daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports. Prepare budget and participate in budget meetings for the relevant financial year. Prepare demand plan for the facility. Ensure availability of PPE to all staff within the facility. Attend trainings and statutory meeting and provide feedback to all staff. Give evidence in courts of law whenever required. Provide assistant to other FPS facilities and managers in cases of disaster and major incidents. Ensure staff compliance to applicable legislation. Manage, safe guard asset and ensure that the asset register is kept up to date.
- Gauteng Forensic Medical Service is committed to the pursuit of diversity, redress and will promote representation in terms of race, disability and gender. Applications should be submitted strictly online via Disability Connect or at https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/. Applications must consist of a fully completed and signed new Z83 form with a comprehensive CV containing contactable references as well as certified copies of qualifications, Valid driver’s license (copied both sides) and identity document if it’s a card (copied both sides). The relevant reference number must be quoted in the application form. In terms of the National Qualification Framework Amendment Act 2019 it is an offence for any person to falsely or fraudulently claim to hold a qualification. Any person found to be misrepresenting their qualifications, work experience or facts in their CV will be disqualified and reported to the appropriate authority. Applications must be delivered to-: Forensic Medical Service 11 Diagonal Street 13 floor, reception, can be posted to-: Forensic Medical Service P.O Box 7128 Johannesburg 2000. Due to technical problems with GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently facing, applicants are encouraged to apply using hand delivery, postal address
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Heidelberg FPS
Closing Date : 16-07-2021
|Do you have A recognised three (3) years Degree/Diploma (NQF Level 6) in Management with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience at a supervisory level (level 7)|
|Do you have Matric (Grade 12) certificate with at least 6 years at a supervisory level (level 7|
|Do you have knowledge of relevant FPS policies|
|Are you computer literate|
|Do you have a valid driver’s licence|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.