- Reference Number : refs/011862
- Directorate : Supply Chain Performance and Contract Management
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R376 596.00 per annum (plus 37% in lieu of benefits) level 9
- Enquiries : Vukile Adonis: Acting Director – Supply Chain Management Tel: 0113557319
- A Degree NQF Level 7 or National Diploma NQF Level 6 in Supply Chain Management/Accounting/ Internal Auditing or Public Administration/Legal. A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Contract Management/accounting/auditing environment of which 2 years must be at supervisory level. Knowledge of accounting/procurement systems, Public Sector Supply Chain Management Policies, Promotion of Access to Information Act of 2000, Public Service Regulations, and other relevant legislative frameworks. Must demonstrate the following skills: Planning and organizing, verbal and written communication, computer literacy and teamwork
- Ensure the recording of contract performance on a regular basis and advise Directorates on impending expiry of contracts. Manage the process of automating all awarded contracts on the Contract Management System. Ensure that a proper document management system is in place. Manage the preparation of the correct contract documentation as per the procurement strategy. Monitor the validation of any conditions applicable to bank guarantees/sureties/insurances in terms of the obligations of the different parties in line with the procurement documentation. Implement controls to comply with contract requirements. Make recommendations for the release of guarantees and retention money in line with the provisions stated in the Treasury Regulations. Undertake relevant research to improve contract management and administration approach and methodologies. Ensure that contract costs are not exceeded and maintain register of contracts. Management of staff performance and Development. Plan and allocate work responsibilities and processes to control work performance including quality assurance and reporting
- All shortlisted candidates will be subject to pre-employment screening (vetting). Preference will be given to women and Persons with disabilities. All applications and supporting documents (completed, initialed and signed Z83 form, certified copies of educational qualifications, driver’s license and Identity Document) must be delivered: to Life Centre Building, 45 Commissioner Street, Marshalltown, Johannesburg, 2107 or posted to P.O Box X83, Marshalltown, 2107. Applications received after the closing date will be disqualified. Certified copies must not be older that six (6) months. Applications received after the closing date will be disqualified. Errors and omissions will be rectified. The Department reserves the right not to fill the position.
Employer : Department of Roads and Transport
Location : Johannesburg
Closing Date : 17-09-2021
|Do you have a Degree NQF Level 7 or National Diploma NQF Level 6 in Supply Chain Management/Accounting/ Internal Auditing or Public Administration/Legal?|
|Do you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Contract Management/accounting/auditing environment of which 2 years must be at supervisory level?|
|Do you have knowledge of accounting/procurement systems, Public Sector Supply Chain Management Policies, Promotion of Access to Information Act of 2000, Public Service Regulations, and other relevant legislative frameworks?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.