- Reference Number : refs/008667
- Directorate : Office of the CEO
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : Prescribed rates will apply for the remuneration of the Chairperson in line with the National Treasury Schedules
- Enquiries : Ms. Tsakani Maluleke Contact Number: (011) 290 6638
- CA/MBA/MBL/CIA and any relevant degree in Legal/ Accounting/Risk Management/ Auditing/ Financial Management. An extensive experience with not less than 10 years in Enterprise Risk Management, Auditing, Financial Management, Corporate Governance, Business Continuity Management and Compliance. An extensive knowledge of the Public Service Legislations and Regulations, including the Public Finance Management Act, Public Service Act, Treasury Regulations, Public Service Regulations, ISO 31000, King IV Report, the COSO and Public Sector Risk Management Framework. Understanding of Information Technology, Legal matters, Performance Management, Strategic Planning, Anti-Fraud and Corruption, Ethics, and Integrity in the Public or Private Sector. Previous experience of serving in Audit Committee and or Risk Management committee will be advantageous.
Provide Oversight on the review and monitoring of the implementation of the Risk Management Framework, policy, charter and strategy within GIFA. Provide guidance on the integration of risk management into planning, monitoring and reporting process. Provide advice/guidance on setting risk appetite and review risk appetite, tolerance levels and anti-fraud measures. Lead the committees in conducting its activities in terms of the Public Sector Risk Management Framework, PFMA, Risk Committee Charter and King IV Report on Corporate Governance. Provide timely reports to the Accounting Officer (CEO) on the state of Risk and Ethics Management, together with the aspects requiring improvement accompanied by the Committee’s recommendations to address such issues. Perform any other duties of the Risk and Ethics Management Committee as specified in the Terms of Reference (Committee Charter)
The term of office will be two (2) years subject to renewal at the discretion of the GIFA. To apply for the above position, please apply online at http//professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za. Only online applications will be considered. For general enquiries please contact Human Resource Management on (011) 290 6625. A recent, comprehensive CV, specifying all qualifications and experience, with respective dates and certified copies of qualifications and ID (not older than six months) must be attached. General information: Short-listed candidates must be available for interviews at a date and time determine by the Gauteng Infrastructure Financing Agency. Successful candidates will be subjected to security clearance and vetting. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not be considered. The Gauteng Infrastructure Financing Agency reserves the right to fill or not fill the above-mentioned post. Due to the large number of applications we envisage to receive, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive a response within 3 months, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Employer : Gauteng Infrastructure Financing Agency
Location : Sandton (Johannesburg)
Closing Date : 03-06-2021
|1. Do you have a relevant degree in CA/MBA/MBL/CIA and Legal/ Accounting/Risk Management/ Auditing/ Financial Management?|
|2. Do you have more than 10 years extensive experience Enterprise Risk Management, Auditing, Financial Management, Corporate Governance, Business Continuity Management and Compliance?|
|3. Do you have extensive knowledge on Public Service Legislations and Regulations, including the Public Finance Management Act, Public Service Act, Treasury Regulations, Public Service Regulations, ISO 31000, King IV Report, the COSO and Public Sector Risk Management Framework?|
|4. Do you have any previous experience of serving in Audit Committee and or Risk Management Committee?|
Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.