- Reference Number : refs/011943
- Directorate : Professional Development (RTC)
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R 420 318 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms Nelisiwe Mbata 0825643610
- Degree/Diploma in Nursing plus 7 years work experience as a Professional Nurse. Post graduate qualification in Nursing Education and Nursing Administration / Management. Seven years’ experience in clinical field of HIV, AIDS, STI, TB, PMTCT, IMCI, APC and Mother, Youth and Child Health Programmes. Proof of current registration with SANC. Registration as an ETDP in facilitation, Assessor and Moderation. Possession of Post Basic diploma in Advance midwifery, Trauma and Emergency Nursing Science and Neonatal Nursing will be an added advantage. Ability to develop curricula. COMPETENCIES NEEDED: Good Communication (written, verbal, presentation, and negotiation) skills. Proficient in computer skills in particular Excel, Word, Power Point Outlook. Ability to plan, organize and facilitate training courses including CHW qualification and other priority courses. Ability to develop and manage curricula. Coordination and Negotiations skills Project Management Candidate will be subjected to computer skills test. Knowledge of different training methodologies. driver’s licence and ability to drive. Knowledge of policy development and application. A high level of diligence and commitment in ensuring that all duties are performed according to standard, quality and meet the time frames set. An independent critical thinker. An ability to work independently. Ability to work in a team under pressure and meet set deadlines.
- Support the performance of RTC objectives, plan organize and monitor all education, training, and development activities for the RTC and Professional Development (Training and CPD) and training needs analysis. Develop annual training plans/calendar for RTC. Liaise with subject matter experts and specialists in the department. Curriculum development for skills programs and qualifications, standardization, and accreditation of all training programmes in order to meet the requirements set by National Department of Health and accrediting bodies. Conduct/facilitate training programmes for the RTC and CPD trainings. Managing training programmes and statistics reports monthly, quarterly and annually KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Plan, organize, implement, manage and monitor activities pertaining to the RTC. Management of human, physical and financial resources Participate according to delegated projects. Coordinate and support the implementation of the RTC Business Plans. Participate in the development and management of the internal financial and procurement systems for the RTC. Participate in activities for the curriculum development, standardization and accreditation of all training programmes in order to meet the minimum requirements set by the National Department of Health. Conduct skills audits and training needs analysis. Facilitation of RTC Training programme, Report writing. Participate in related policy development and review. Develop annual RTC training Plans/ schedule. Coordination of training programmes across all districts in Gauteng.
- Applications should be submitted strictly online via Disability Connect or at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/ and it should be accompanied by a complete NEW Z83 application form, recently updated comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of qualifications, Identity and valid driver’s licence. No hand-delivered, faxed, or e-mailed applications will be accepted. Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). The Department reserves the right not to make appointment(s) to the advertised post(s). NB: For assistance with online applications please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Regional Training Center (RTC) Provincially
Closing Date : 01-10-2021
|Do you have a 3 to 4-year Degree/Diploma in Nursing plus 7 years work experience as a Professional Nurse?|
|Do you have a Post graduate qualification in Nursing Education and Nursing Administration / Management?|
|Do you have a Seven years’ experience in clinical field of HIV, AIDS, STI, TB, PMTCT, IMCI, APC and Mother, Youth and Child Health Programmes?|
|Do you have a Proof of current registration with SANC.|
|Are you registred as an ETDP in facilitation, Assessor and Moderation|
|Do you Possesses a Post Basic diploma in Advance midwifery, Trauma and Emergency Nursing Science and Neonatal Nursing will be an added advantage.|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.