- Reference Number : REFS/008626
- Directorate : Nursing Services
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 444 276.00 per annum (Plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. S. Nhleko Tel no: (011) 535 3006/7/8
Basic R425 qualification or equivalent qualification that allows Registration with the SANC as a professional nurse. A Minimum of 7 years appropriate/recognizable experience in nursing after registration as professional nurse with SANC in General Nursing. Demonstrate an in depth understanding of nursing legislation and related legal and ethical nursing practices. Knowledge and understanding of HR and Financial policies and practices. Ability to work independently. Good communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal and organizational skills. passion for teaching.
Develop the Operational Plan for training and development for the nursing department. plan and implement in-service training programme for the hospital. Monitor compliance with the CPD Points in Nursing. Propose and operationalize the business case of CETU’s (Clinical Education and training Units). Develop Training in line with National core standards/Ideal Hospital Framework. Coordinate clinical placement of nursing students and monitor absenteeism. Liaise with the nursing colleges and universities. Compile student absenteeism reports and training statistics for the nursing department and attend stakeholder meetings. Participate in the skills development, institutional research ethics and other committees in the institution. Coaching and Mentorship of nurses. Perform other extra mural duties as mutually determined by the institution.
- It is in the department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required. Applications must be delivered to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre C/o HR Section, 50 Saxon Road Hurlingham 2196 or can be posted to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre Private Bag x7 Randburg 2125. Due to technical problems with GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently facing with, applicants are encouraged to apply using hand delivery or postal address.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tara the H Moross Centre, Sandton
Closing Date : 30-04-2021
|Do you have an appropriate Diploma / Degree in Nursing?|
|Are you registered with South African Nursing Council as Professional Nursing in General Nursing?|
|Do you have minimum of 7 years appropriate /recognized experience in nursing after registration as professional nurse with SANC in General Nursing?|
Please Note :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.