- Reference Number : refs/008821
- Directorate : Law Enforcement and Compliance
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R733 257 all inclusive package
- Enquiries : Lebohang Molefe : 011355 8060 / Siphiwe Nhlapho: 011 355 8540
- National Diploma (NQF6) /Degree in LLB (NQF7) as recognised by SAQA. 3 years’ experience in an administration and legal environment, knowledge and understanding Liquor act. 3-5 years junior management experience. Code 8/10 drivers license.
• Coordinate the Investigation of complaints • Initiate investigations of the cases for prosecutions • Coordinate investigation of cases based on complaints received • Gather evidence and supporting records • Compile investigation findings/ reports • Prosecute non-compliance and reduce complaints • Record results of prosecuted cases • Provide recommendation to the liquor board on whether to prosecute or not • Coordinate operations/ blitz to ensure enforcement • Gather evidence for prosecutions • Ensure cases are prosecuted and non-compliance punished. • Ensure board decisions are implemented • Gather information and evidence on contraventions from the inspectors • Present evidence available for all cases that are contravening the liquor board for prosecution • Give directive to issue on contravention to the liquor boards for prosecutions. • Give directive for issuing of summons in terms of contravention of the Gauteng Liquor Act. • Ensure summons are issued. • Prepare and compile the statistics on the number of cases of prosecutions on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. • Manage budgetary requirements for the function as per guidelines and the PFMA requirements. • Get approval through the GDED Governance structures. • Execute and report as per approvals • Define employee needs of the function. • Recruit, appoint, and develop employees. • Performance management, reward and discipline employees
Online applications only via Disability Connect website or http//www/professional jobcentre
Employer : Department of Economic Development
Location : Umonotho House
Closing Date : 03-06-2021
|Do you have the required qualification?|
|Do you have 3 years’ experience in an administration and legal environment, knowledge and understanding Liquor act.|
|3-5 years junior management experience|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.