- Reference Number : REFS/008534
- Directorate : PROVINCIAL SECRETARIAT
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R1 057 326 per annum. An all-inclusive remuneration package
- Matric and Bachelor Degree (NQF Level 7) /Honours (NQF Level 8) qualification in Social Sciences / Psychology. 6 -10 years’ relevant experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Middle Management Service position. Valid Code 08 Drivers License. No criminal record or any cases pending against you. Knowledge and Skills: Strategic capability and leadership, programme and project management, financial management, change management, knowledge management, service delivery innovation, problem solving and analysis, people management and empowerment, client orientation and customer focus, communication and honesty and integrity. Ability to lead strategically and manage through developmental leadership, project management, archiving, logical and methodical, reporting writing, staff management, database management, record management, innovation and service delivery improvement, Public Finance Management Act application, ability to mentor staff, networking, service delivery improvement and conflict resolution skills.
- Create and maintain a holistic psychosocial environment for victim of Gender Based Violence. Manage, coordinate, monitor effective and efficient professional and residential services. Ensure the implementation of Annual Performance Plan and Operational plan targets as well as the effective coordination of administrative function through adequate controls in Assets, Inventory and procurement. Ensure seamless partnerships and stakeholder relations. Enhance accessibility of justice system to Gender based Violence victims. Ensure compliance with internal policies and protocols on Gender Based Violence matters. Render referral service to local services at community empowerment centres. Provide support to strengthen community friendly rooms at the police station. Manage and maintain the facilities of victim empowerment against the National standards. Manage staff performance and development. Manage resources (Human, Finance, Equipment, Assets) in the Directorate
- Gauteng DCS is an equal opportunity employer and gender sensitive employer and it is its intention to promote representivity in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. The Department committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity employment. In the filling of vacant posts the objectives of section 195 (1) (i) of the Constitution of South Africa, 1996 (Act No: 108 of 1996), the Employment Equity imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act No: 55 of 1998) and relevant Human Resources Directives will be taken into consideration. People with disabilities and female candidates are encouraged to apply. APPLICATION: Applicants must apply online at: www.gautengonline.gov.za CLOSING DATE: 23 APRIL 2021 NOTE: Applications must be submitted on a NEW Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents. The completed and signed Z83 form should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of all qualification(s), ID-document and Driver’s License where required. The certification must be within six (06) months. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered. Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job. Following the interview and technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic managerial competency assessment (in compliance with the DPSA Directive on the implementation of competency based assessments). The competency assessment will be testing generic managerial competencies using the mandated DPSA SMS competency assessment tools. Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification. The Department of Community Safety reserves the right not to make an appointment and to use other recruitment processes. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Successful completion of the Senior Management Pre-Entry Programme (Nyukela) is required before the appointment can be made. Enrolment for the course should be made on the NSG’s website at https://www.thensg.gov.za/training-course/sms-pre-entry-programme Suitably qualified, dynamic, passionate and experienced persons are invited to apply for the vacant position. The Department will not accept emailed or hand delivered applications.
Employer : Department of Community Safety
Location : Johannesburg Braamfontein- Ikhaya Lethemba
Closing Date : 23-04-2021
|Do you have a Matric and Bachelor Degree (NQF Level 7) /Honours (NQF Level 8) qualification in Social Sciences / Psychology?|
|Do you have 6 -10 years’ relevant experience ?|
|Do you have a valid code 08 Drivers License?|
|Do you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Middle Management Service position?|
Please Note :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.