- Reference Number : REFS/011759
- Directorate : HUMAN RESOURCES PLANNING, REPORTING AND EMPLOYEE WELLBEING
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 1 057 326.00 – R 1 245 495.00 per annum (All-inclusive package). The package includes a basic salary (70% of package), and a flexible portion of 30% that may be structured in terms of applicable rules. Which includes state’s contribution to the Government Employees Pension Fund (13% of basic salary) The successful candidate will be required to enter into a performance agreement within three months after assumption of duty.
- Enquiries : Mr. Wesley Jacobs Tel: 072 668 00029/076 521 4118
- An undergraduate qualification at NQF level 7 recognised by SAQA in Human Resources Management or equivalent. Job Evaluation Panel Certificate as offered by National School of Government. Five years’ experience at a middle / senior managerial level. A valid driver’s license. COMPETENCIES: Knowledge of DPSA HR Planning Guideline & Toolkit, DPSA Directive on Changes to Organisational Structures by Departments (OD Directive), Guide on Transformation and Restructuring: Human Resources, DPSA Guide and Toolkit on Organisational Design, Infrastructure Delivery Management System (IDMS), Change Management Strategic Framework, Change Management methodologies, GPG and Department of DID policies and procedures, Public Service Act and Public Service Regulations, EHW Policies and Strategic Management process, Policy Development and Research. SKILLS: Project Management, Job Evaluation, Planning and organizing, Leadership, Presentation, Ability to understand DPSA HR Plan Document, Evaluate System Interpretation, Guide and develop job description ability to conduct job analysis, JE interviews and trained as JE panelist. Presentation and Report writing, Research and analysis.
- Provide strategic leadership with regard to development, implementation and review of Departmental Human Resources Plan, strategies and policies aligned to the five years Strategic Plan including the required reporting processes to DPSA. Provide strategic advisory support on organisational design matters to Senior Management Team and branch management governance structures. Oversee management of work study investigations, job evaluation processes and job descriptions. Oversee the coordination of human resources reporting on performance against operational plan. Oversee the coordination of reporting on audits, legislative and other queries from oversight institutions. Custodian role with regard to HR delegation processes in alignment to DPSA Directive on Public Administration and Management Delegations. Oversee management, implementation and reporting on four functional pillars of EHW DPSA strategic Framework. Manage the Directorate operational planning, reporting, budgeting and expenditure process. Manage staff performance and development. Represent the department in Provincial and National HR/OD forums. Provide written contributions to departmental quarterly progress reports, Annual Report, SCOPA, Budget speeches, Annual Performance Plan, etc. Sign performance agreements for the Directorate based on approved Job Descriptions, Strategic and Annual Performance Plans of the Department. Manage human resources in the Directorate and maintain discipline. Manage training and development of personnel according to agreed training interventions. Manage the provision of equipment required by personnel for achievement of outputs in their respective Job Descriptions. Provide regular verbal and written feedback [aligned to quarterly performance assessments] to personnel on performance.
- Note: PLEASE NOTE: It is a requirement of this position for a candidate to produce a pre-entry certificate issued by the National School of Government prior to appointment. Candidates are required to undergo pre-entry requirement course online to obtain the certificate endorsed by the National School of Government. The course is available at National School of Government under the name Certificate for Entry into an SMS and full details can be sourced by following the link:https: //www.thensg.gov.za/training-course/sms-pre-entry-programme. To apply for the above position, please apply online at professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za Only online applications will be considered and for general enquiries please contact Human Resources on 072 668 0029/076 521 4118. NB: For assistance with online applications please email your query to email@example.com. Applications should be accompanied by a Z83, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) as well as certified copies of qualifications not older than 06 months, Identity and valid driver’s license (where driving/travelling is an inherent requirement of the job). It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of this post and candidates whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity will receive preference. It is the Department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). The Department reserves the right not to appoint. Disabled people are encouraged to apply. If you do not receive any response from us within 3 months, please accept your application was unsuccessful
Employer : Department of Infrastructure Development
Location : Head Office Johannesburg
Closing Date : 06-09-2021
|Do you have an undergraduate qualification at NQF level 7 recognised by SAQA in Human Resources Management or equivalent?|
|Do you have a five years’ experience at a middle / senior managerial level?|
|Do you have a valid driver’s license?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.