- Reference Number : refs/013544
- Directorate : Financial Accounting – Accounts Payable
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R 176 310 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. AMIT.HARIPARSAD Tel No: 011-241-5746
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification. 1 year exposure in administration preferably in Finance environment will be an added advantage. A Degree or National Diploma in Financial Management or equivalent related qualification will be an added advantage. Knowledge of SAP and BAS are essential. Advanced computer skills (Excel, Ms Word, Outlook, Internet and PowerPoint.). The candidate must have sound communication and problem solving skills. Good interpersonal relations and a team player. Ability to provide customer care and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Prepare Monthly Creditors reconciliations by analysing reconciling items and communicating with Suppliers and institution personnel to resolve the current period items to produce a high-quality reconciliation with no reconciling items. Accurately process supplier invoices. Investigate all items in SAP for payment. E.g., incorrect invoice numbers/amounts and correct where necessary, apply logic using dates/amounts versus PO and GRV’d items. Follow-up continuously on outstanding invoices/statements – phone suppliers and institutions and engage pro-actively to resolve all reconciling/query items. Provide remittances to suppliers to assist in accurate allocation of invoices. Reissue of EBT rejections as and when required. Sound verbal and written communication. Participate and attend meetings with Suppliers and institutions.
- Applications should be submitted strictly online at the following E-Recruitment portal: http://professionaljobcenter.gpg.gov.za. No hand-delivered, faxed or emailed applications will be accepted. NB: For assistance with online applications please email your query to email@example.com. Application should be accompanied by a fully completed and signed new Z83 application form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents plus a recently updated comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of qualifications, ID-Document and a valid Driver’s Licence. (Such copies need not be certified when applying for the post; only shortlisted candidates will receive communication from HR to submit certified copies not older than 6 months on or before the day of the interview). Applications without proof of the above required documents will be disqualified. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). All foreign qualification must be accompanied by evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification). Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge test. The recommended candidate may be subjected to Medical Surveillance as required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Act 5/1993. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Department’s intention to promote representivity (race, gender, and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. The Department reserves the right not to make an appointment to the advertised post.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Head Office
Closing Date : 31-03-2022
|Do you have Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification?|
|Do you have knowledge of SAP and BAS?|