- Reference Number : REFS/011873
- Directorate : Administration
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 242 475 per annum (plus other benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. S. Lepali Tel: (011) 489 0884
- A three (3) years relevant tertiary qualification in Employee Relations / Human Resource Management or Development with 0 – 2 years’ experience or Grade 12 with 2 to 5 years demonstrable experience in Labour Relations in the Public Service. Must have a valid driver’s license. Competencies: Ability to work under pressure. Sound Knowledge and interpretation of all relevant labour prescripts: LRA, BCEA, EEA, OHSA & COIDA, SDA, Public Service Code of Conduct and PSA. Knowledge of the Disciplinary Code and Procedures, Grievance Management, Collective Bargaining, Dispute resolution and other relevant legislations applicable within the Public Sector. Verbal and written communication skills. Report writing skills. Be able to work independently. Conflict management Computer literacy.
- Receive and register incoming and outgoing correspondences. Coordinate Labour Relations meetings and training schedules as well as recording of proceedings in meetings. Conduct Labour Relations workshops. Conduct Labour relations training for staff. Ensure compliance with all Labour Legislation. Misconduct and grievance management.
- The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and Employment Equity, especially of race, gender and disability. Preference shall be given to applications from Helen Joseph Hospital internal staff as well as people from Helen Joseph Hospital catchment area. Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department, through Disability Connect, or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s, Identity document (no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than six months old). N.B. Failure to attach relevant certified documents will result in your application disqualified. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993 and security clearance check with South African Police Services or other relevant state agencies, reference check and verification of qualifications will be conducted. Applications must be delivered to Helen Joseph Hospital, No. 1 Perth Road Auckland Park, Johannesburg (There is a dedicated box at the hospital entrance – ask the Security Officers on duty for assistance) or can be posted to Helen Joseph Hospital Private Bag X 47, Auckland Park, 2006; Attention: Human resources department.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Helen Joseph Hospital
Closing Date : 24-09-2021
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.