- Reference Number : refs/008460
- Directorate : NURSING
- Number of Posts : 70
- Package : Gr1: R132 525.00- R149 163.00, Gr2: R156 846.00-R176 526.00, Gr3: 187 263.00- R230 307.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. Mafisa FF 012 529 3873/3575
- Grade 1: Qualification that allows registration with the South African. Nursing Council as a nursing assistant. Current registration with the South African Nursing Council as nursing assistant. No experience needed. Preference will be given to Dr George Mukhari Academic Hospital employees. Grade 2: Qualification that allows registration with the South African. Nursing Council as a nursing assistant. Current registration with the South African Nursing Council as nursing assistant A minimum of 10 years’ appropriate /recognisable experience after registration with the SANC as nursing assistant. Grade 3: Qualification that allows registration with the South African. Nursing Council as a nursing assistant. Current registration with the South African Nursing Council as nursing assistant..A minimum of 20 years’ appropriate / recognisable experience after registration with the SANC as nursing assistant.
- Assist and support patients with activities of daily living (physical care) and self care Render quality care according to scope of practice and relevant guidelines. Provide elementary clinical nursing care in accordance with scope of practice. Maintain professional growth/Ethical standards and self development. Provide health education to patients, family and community to promote health. Maintain constructive working relationships with nurses and other stakeholders. Utilize material and resources effectively and efficiently. Work as part of multi-disciplinary team. Elementary communication skills. Elementary writing skills Good interpersonal skills.
- NB: CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE. The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a new updated Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full, failure to do so will result in your application being not considered. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted. Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or applications should be submitted online via Disability Connect or at https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/. It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check(PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification processes entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records checks. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : DR GEORGE MUKHARI ACADEMIC HOSPITAL
Closing Date : 31-08-2021
|Do you have current registration with SANC?|
|Do you qualification that allows registration with SANC as a Nursing Assistant?|
|Do you have Nursing Assistant SANC Certificate?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.