- Reference Number : refs/011792
- Directorate : Subsidy Programme Management
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R257 508.00 per annum
- Enquiries : Ms M Tshabalala – 063 691 4046
- Matric plus Secretarial Diploma/NQF Level 6 qualification in Office Management and Administration. Competencies: language skills and strong interpersonal skills; good telephone etiquette; high level computer skills, organizing and writing skills, detail orientated, time management, communication and conflict handling skills.
- Provide a professional secretariat support function within the business unit ; overall general office administration, which includes but not limited to: receive telephone calls and exercise discretion; handle queries; perform advanced typing; liaise with key customers and stakeholders; ensure effective flow of information and documents to and from the unit. Diary management: arrange and schedule meetings; confirm appointments; preparation of agendas and record keeping of meetings; book venues and handle logistical arrangements for meetings and workshops including that of virtual meetings. Report writing; manage the overall procurement processes for the unit; ensure the safekeeping of all documentation in the office in line with relevant legislation and policies; develop and manage a register of all incoming and outgoing documents in line with the business objectives of the Department and, conduct follow-ups with reports. Assist in promoting good working relationship within the structures of Human settlement leadership Be proficient in the use of Microsoft applications such as Excel, Power point, MS Word, Outlook.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Applications should be submitted strictly online via Disability Connect or at www.gautengonline.gov.za and it should be accompanied by a Z83, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) as well as certified copies of qualifications and Identity. Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Employer : Department of Human Settlements
Location : Johannesburg
Closing Date : 31-08-2021
|Do you have Matric plus Secretarial Diploma/NQF Level 6 qualification in Office Management and Administration?|
|Do you possess the following competencies: language skills and strong interpersonal skills; good telephone etiquette; high level computer skills, organizing and writing skills, detail orientated, time management, communication and conflict handling skills?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.