- Reference Number : REFS/008582
- Directorate : HRM
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R257 508.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. Nonhlanhla Mabuza (011) 689 8511
- Matric certificate plus NQF level 6 qualification in Human Resource Management or related, with 1-2 years’ experience in the Labour Relations field. Knowledge in handling disciplinary matters and/ disputes. Computer literacy, Customer Relations Management, ability to report outcomes on queries and Public sector experience is recommended.
- The incumbent will be required to provide skilled LR administrative service to Labour Relations business unit. Receive, register and acknowledge incoming correspondence. Co-ordination of schedules and activity reports in relation to Grievance meetings. Attend relevant meetings, take minutes and distribute within two working days. Completion of ad hoc projects within time frames as agreed upon including but not limited to projects. IR spreadsheet and compile the monthly reports. Maintain and submit a register on precautionary suspensions. Maintain and consolidate quarterly reports and evidence portfolios. Register, track and facilitate incoming misconduct cases and disputes. Assist in the logistical arrangement of hearings and standing committee meetings. Assist in preliminary investigations for grievances and misconduct cases. Offer Labour Relations advise to both managers and employees. Secretary in grievance and unit’s meetings.
It is the department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required.
Applications must be submitted on form z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. All applications should be delivered to: Gauteng Department of e-Government, Imbumba House, 75 Fox Street, Marshalltown, 2107/ P/Bag x112, Marshalltown, 2107 or Applicants can apply online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/
NOTE: Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (obtainable from any Public Service department and on the application form on this website) and must be completed in full and page 2 duly signed. Clear indication of the post and reference number that is being applied for must be indicated on your Z.83. A recent, comprehensive CV, specifying all qualifications and experience, with respective dates and certified copies of qualifications and ID (not older than 6 months) must be attached.
General information: Short-listed candidates must be available for interviews at a date and time determine by the Gauteng Department of e-Government. Successful candidates maybe be subjected to competency assessment and must obtain a positive security clearance. Applications received after the closing date as well as those who do not comply with the requirements will not be taken into consideration. If you have not received a response from this institution within three months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. The Gauteng Department of e-Government reserves the right to fill or not fill the above-mentioned posts.
Employer : Department of e-Government
Location : Johannesburg
Closing Date : 03-05-2021
|Do you have Matric certificate plus NQF level 6 qualification in Human Resource Management or related?|
|Do you have 1-2 years’ experience in the Labour Relations field?|
Please Note :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.