- Reference Number : REFS/008579
- Directorate : Supply Chain Management
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R 316 791 per annum (plus 37% benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. T. Psungo (011) 689 6980
- Matric plus equivalent NQF 6 related qualification with a minimum of 1-2 years in Asset Management, Supply Chain and Finance environment. Knowledge of the PFMA & Treasury Regulations and other relevant statutory laws.
- Ensure the maintenance, accurate and complete asset register of the entire department. Prepare the reconciliation of assets procured on monthly basis between BAS/SAP and asset register. Report on Asset Management assist in preparation of financial statement and assist in asset related audit (external and internal). Assist in the development and implementation of the Asset Management strategy and policy in line with e-Government operational plan.
It is the department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required.
Applications must be submitted on form z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. Applications can be submitted on the Disability Connect website, delivered to: Gauteng Department of e-Government, Imbumba House, 75 Fox Street, Marshalltown, 2107/ P/Bag x112, Marshalltown, 2107 or applicants can apply online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/
NOTE: Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (obtainable from any Public Service department) and must be completed in full and page 2 duly signed. Clear indication of the post and reference number that is being applied for must be indicated on your Z.83. A recent, comprehensive CV, specifying all qualifications and experience, with respective dates and certified copies of qualifications and ID (not older than 6 months) must be attached.
Short-listed candidates must be available for interviews at a date and time determine by the Gauteng Department of e-Government. Successful candidates maybe be subjected to competency assessment and must obtain a positive security clearance. Applications received after the closing date as well as those who do not comply with the requirements will not be taken into consideration. If you have not received a response from this institution within three months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. The Gauteng Department of e-Government reserves the right to fill or not fill the above-mentioned posts.
Employer : Department of e-Government
Location : Johannesburg
Closing Date : 03-05-2021
|Do you have Matric plus equivalent NQF 6 related qualification?|
|Do you have 1-2 years in Asset Management, Supply Chain and Finance environment?|
Please Note :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.