- Reference Number : refs/008649
- Directorate : COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R316 791.00 per annum
- Enquiries : Mr. G Kondlo – 071 687 6910
Matric/ Grade 12 coupled with BA Degree / Diploma in Graphic /Digital / Multimedia Design and/or associated discipline. A minimum of at least 3-4 years graphic design experience within a communications environment or public relations industry and / or any related creative field. Formal training/certification in the use of Adobe’s Creative suite of programs or similar. Sound experience of design and layout on Apple Mac, using the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. Have knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel (to be able to extract content for design and layout purposes). Ability to work independently, still function under pressure and be able to comply with deadlines. Solid experience in a creative use of graphics for visual communications within a corporate communications environment, and understanding of marketing or events management industry, knowledge of the principle of design elements and practices of administration.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Design and Layout of all online and print publications, posters, logos, brochures, magazines, social media artwork, marketing banners (through planning creative concepts by studying relevant information and materials; illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval; and preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is our intention to promote representativity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of these posts.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Applications should be submitted strictly online at www.gautengonline.gov.za and it should be accompanied by a Z83, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) as well as certified copies of qualifications, Identity and valid driver’s license (where driving/travelling is an inherent requirement of the job). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. No faxed or emailed applications will be accepted. The Department reserves the right not to make appointment(s) to the advertised post(s).
Employer : Department of Human Settlements
Location : Johannesburg
Closing Date : 07-05-2021
|Do you have Matric/ Grade 12 coupled with BA Degree / Diploma in Graphic /Digital / Multimedia Design and/or associated discipline?|
|Do you have a minimum of at least 3-4 years graphic design experience within a communications environment or public relations industry and / or any related creative field?|
|Do you have formal training/certification in the use of Adobe’s Creative suite of programs or similar?|
|Do you have sound experience of design and layout on Apple Mac, using the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite?|
Please Note :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.