- Reference Number : refs/008559
- Directorate : Corporate Services – Communications Management Services
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R316 791.00 per annum
- Enquiries : Ms. Albertina Tshisikule Contact Number: 011 290 6606/ 083 469 9105
- Matric and an appropriate Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification (NQF level 7) in a relevant field (e.g. Marketing; Communications; Journalism). 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience within the field – including exposure to brand management and public relations engagements.
- Implement and provide input into the Communications Management Services function’s policies and processes, to support ongoing improvements. Provide internal and external communications services and timeous, quality support in the development of GIFA publications. Provide guidance on and support delivery of marketing and website development services for all sections of the GIFA. Provide GIFA stakeholders, including investors, the media, the public, national, provincial and local government, with relevant communication material and information in relation to GIFA’s business, as required. Manage all logistical arrangements, administrative support for and co-ordination of GIFA events. Ensure all aspects of work reflect a focus on sound ethics, good governance, risk management and compliance.
Knowledge of PFMA/ MFMA, Treasury Regulations and government programmes, policies and processes. Knowledge of Public Service Act of 1994. Knowledge of Public Service Regulations of 2016. Knowledge of Provincial/ Departmental Supply Chain Management Policies.
Knowledge of the Labour Relations Act of 1995 as amended and legislation. Resolutions of Public Sector Bargaining Councils. Collective Agreements. Basic Conditions of Employment Act, 1997 as amended. Employment Equity Act 1998 as amended 2013 and best practice pertaining to communications and marketing.
Knowledge of the communications, marketing and media relations landscape, and interest in communication, content, media and stakeholder relations management trends, methods and research.
Knowledge of Adobe suite. Interest in communication and marketing trends, methods and research and design and layout of newsletter publications.
Communication (verbal, written, report writing, editing and presentation skills). Negotiation and stakeholder management. Financial and administrative skills. Analytical skills. Conflict management. Planning and organising. Client engagement skills. NB: A recent, comprehensive CV, specifying all qualifications and experience, with respective dates and certified copies of qualifications and ID (not older than 3 months) must be attached. General information: Short-listed candidates must be available for interviews at a date and time determined by the Gauteng Infrastructure Financing Agency. Successful candidates will be subjected to a vetting process and must obtain a positive security clearance. Applications received after the closing date as well as those who do not comply with the requirements will not be taken into consideration.
Employer : Gauteng Infrastructure Financing Agency
Location : Sandton
Closing Date : 26-04-2021
|Do you have Matric?|
|Do you have appropriate Bachelors Degree or equivalent NQF Level 7 in a relevant field( e.g. Marketing, Communications, Journalism)|
|Do you have 3-5 years relevant experience within the field?|
Please Note :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.