- Reference Number : refs/011608
- Directorate : Management Accounting
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R316 791.00 per annum
- Enquiries : Ms. A Mogaswa – 072 313 8052
- Matric plus National Diploma/ NQF Level 6 in the field of Management Accounting/ Financial Accounting. 2-4 years relevant experience. Experience in management of the Mid-Term Expenditure Framework period. Knowledge of Public Finance Management Act, Treasury Regulations, Microsoft, Basic Accounting Systems and Standard Chart of Accounts (SCOA). Experience in Compilation of Medium Term Expenditure Framework (MTEF) and Estimates of Provincial Revenue Expenditure (EPRE). Budget maintenance on BAS and analysis of reports by aligning with the expenditure, and provide relevant support to the officials regarding budget related matters. Respond to queries and requests from the Provincial Treasury, Auditor-General and other relevant stakeholders. Communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment. Align APP with the financials.
- Issue fund certificates on goods and services for all the programmes to ensure that correct allocations are used and advise the CFO on the availability of funds. Draw BAS reports on expenditure per month and send to managers. Capturing of the Main and Adjustment budgets on BAS by due date. Assist in ensuring that the budget allocated on BAS correspond with the approved budget circulars. Provide training and support to all business units regarding budget related matters. Preparation and capturing of monthly journals.
- No late applications will be considered. No faxed or emailed applications will be accepted. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Applications should be submitted strictly online via Disability Connect or at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za and it should be accompanied by a new Z83, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) as well as copies of qualifications, Identity and valid driver’s license (where driving/travelling is an inherent requirement of the job). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Following the interview and exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic management competency assessment (in compliance with the DPSA Directive on the implementation of competency based assessments). The competency assessment will be testing generic management and development for SMS posts. The Department reserves the right not to make appointment(s) to the advertised post(s).
Employer : Department of Human Settlements
Location : Johannesburg
Closing Date : 06-09-2021
|Do you have atric plus Diploma/ NQF Level 6 in the field of Management Accounting/ Financial Accounting. 2-4 years relevant experience?|
|Do you have knowledge of Public Finance Management Act, Treasury Regulations, Microsoft, Basic Accounting Systems and Standard Chart of Accounts (SCOA)?|
|Do you have experience in Compilation of Medium Term Expenditure Framework (MTEF) and Estimates of Provincial Revenue Expenditure (EPRE)?|
|Do you have good Communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.