- Reference Number : refs/012039
- Directorate : Management Accounting
- Number of Posts : 3
- Package : R257 508.00 Per annum
- Enquiries : Ms. Miyelani Tshabalala 063 691 4046
- Matric plus National Diploma/ Certificate NQF Level 6 in the field of Management Accounting and/or Financial Accounting. Understanding of Public Finance Management Act, Treasury Regulations, Microsoft, Basic Accounting Systems and Standard Chart of Accounts (SCOA). Understanding of Compilation of Medium-Term Expenditure Framework (MTEF) and Estimates of Provincial Revenue Expenditure (EPRE). Budget maintenance on BAS and analysis of reports by aligning with the expenditure and provide relevant support to the officials regarding budget related matters. Have good Communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Issue fund certificates on goods and services for all the programmes to ensure that correct allocations are used and advise the CFO on the availability of funds. Draw BAS reports on expenditure per month and send to managers. Capturing of the Main and Adjustment budgets on Bas by due date. Assist in ensuring that the budget allocated on Bas correspond with the approved budget circulars. Provide training and support to all business units regarding budget related matters. Preparation and capturing of monthly journals.
- Re: Advertisement – People who previously applied for this post which was advertised on salary level 5 are encouraged to apply. No late applications will be considered. No faxed or emailed applications will be accepted. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Applications should be submitted strictly online via Disability Connect or at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za and it should be accompanied by a new Z83 form, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) as well as copies of qualifications, Identity and valid driver’s license (where driving/travelling is an inherent requirement of the job). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. The Department reserves the right not to make appointment(s) to the advertised post(s).
Employer : Department of Human Settlements
Location : Johannesburg
Closing Date : 01-10-2021
|Do you have Matric plus National Diploma or Certificate in field of Management Accounting or and Financial Accounting?|
|Do you have understanding of Public Finance Management Act, Treasury Regulations, Microsoft, Basic Accounting Systems ?|
|Do you have good Communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.