- Reference Number : refs/008555
- Directorate : Supply Chain Management
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R102 534.00 – R120 780.00 (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. J. Vivian (012) 529 -3432
- Grade 10 or ABET L4 or Equivalent Qualifications. 0 – 2 years working experience in stores (SCM). Knowledge of good verbal and writing skills. Good interpersonal relationship and teamwork. Ability to perform physical duties and in upstairs levels.
- Assist with receiving and issuing of stock in the Warehouse. Keep warehouse clean and tidy. Pack stock using the FIFO Method. Assist with preparations for bi-annual stock take. Assist in counting of stock during stock taking and other relevant stores related functions as instructed by the supervisor.
The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability.
Applications must be submitted on a new updated Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full, failure to do so will result in your application being not considered. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted. Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or Apply online on the Disability Connect website or at www.gautengonline.gov.za.
It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check (PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification processes entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records checks. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Closing Date : 22-04-2021
|Do you have experience in stores?|
|Do you have grade 10/ ABET level 4/ equivalent qualification?|
|Are you physically fit?|
Please Note :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.