The Transnet Enterprise Development Hub in collaboration with Department Of Small Business, Small Enterprise Development Agency (SEDA), National Youth Development Agency (NYDA), South African Revenue Services (SARS), Gauteng Enterprise Propeller (GEP), as well as Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) with the intention to reflect a coordinated Government effort around Enterprise Development.
Transnet Enterprise Development Hub offers SMME’s:
- Business development and support services
- Financial support
- Procurement Advisory services
- Central Supplier Database Registration and Queries (CSD) Services
- TAX, PAYE, VAT and other related services
- Training (contact branch for more information).
Do you have what it takes?
To qualify for this particular incubator, you will need the following criteria:
- Black owned enterprises
- Turnover of less than R35 million
- With a key focus on:
- Start-up and Micro Enterprises in identified rural areas
- Black Woman Owned Enterprises
- Black Youth Owned Enterprises
- People Living with Disabilities Owned Enterprises.
How do I apply?
For further information and enquiries:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +27 11 308 3000